How to View and Respond to Jobs

Modified on Tue, 06 Sep 2022 at 03:13 PM

Nowsta allows workers to view and respond to jobs in several ways. We allow managers and workers to communicate via the Nowsta mobile app, email, or through our website my.nowsta.com

How to view and respond to jobs on the Mobile App

You can view and respond to pending jobs in a few sections of the Nowsta mobile app.

Pending jobs are visible on the Home tab.

Jobs are also visible on the Jobs tab. You can choose to display these jobs in a list view by tapping Cards or in a calendar view by tapping Calendar.

Tap on the job request from any of these views to see more details about the job and to accept or decline a request.

How to view and respond to jobs on the Web (my.nowsta.com)

• Log-in to my.nowsta.com 
  • Go to the Pending Jobs tab
  • Select an event to see the full description (or stay on the pending jobs screen and Accept / Decline jobs by clicking the respective buttons, as seen in image below)
  • Select Accept to confirm the job. The job will then appear in the Confirmed Jobs tab
  • Select Decline if you are unable to work the job

If you have confirmed a job, but can no longer work, please contact your employer right away by phone or email. There is not a messaging function in the app or a way to reverse a job confirmation and it must be done by an admin at your company.

We’re always available to help! Please reach out to support@nowsta.com with any questions.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article