Many companies require their employees to punch in when they are working a shift. Nowsta allows you to punch in using different punch in methods:
GPS Self Check-In (Mobile App only)
If your manager/coordinator allows you to punch in using GPS self check-in, check out the following instructions:
- Go to Jobs section of the mobile app (Middle icon)
- Click on the Job you are working
- Click the “Check In Now” button to begin your shift
(4) Click “Check Out Now” when you would like to clock out of your shift (You may also click “Start Break” to track your break time)
Occasionally, a company will give an employee the ability to set up a stationary, timeclock station that should be used only in an office setting.
If you are punching in using the Tablet Time Clock:
- Open the Time Clock App (search for Nowsta Timeclock in the app store)
- Enter in your phone number to sign yourself into your shift
- Click “Punch In” to start your shift
- Click “Start Break” if you would like to track your break time
- Click “Punch Out” to end your shift
See images below for details:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.