Sending messages to your employees is made possible through Announcements within Nowsta.
To send a general announcement, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Workers page.
- Click on the topmost checkbox on the left (or individually select specific staff)
- Click the announcement button that appears beside it to send a message to all staff selected
To send a general announcement through the Multi-Event View page:
- Navigate to the Multi-Event View page of your account.
- Choose the staff you'd like to message by selecting the checkbox next to their names.
- Select Messages and select Create New Announcement from the menu.
From here, you have the choice between sending your staff a mobile notification (e.g., text message or push notification through the Nowsta app) or an email notification.
Mobile announcements must be fewer than 450 characters.
Email announcements have no character limit. If you have set-up a Reply-To Email in your Company Settings page, staff will be able to reply to your email. Staff responses will go to the designated reply email.
You can also send announcements from within an event:
- Select the event from the calendar page
- Select Announcement
As in the case of a general announcement, you may send a mobile notification (e.g., text message or push notification through the Nowsta app) or an email notification.